Sunday, February 22, 2009

Archery is fun but....

You know.... Archery is really really awesome.... I can't aim really well though. Terry and i have come to a conclusion that we are horrible archers because we can't hit anything but random things. Like Terry shooting and hitting 2 things at one time. That is a good random skill. If she was in the middle ages, she will be really needed for saving arrows since a lot of those times lack arrows. To begin with.... killing 2 person with just an arrow is good but.... what if she killed an ally on her second hit XD since its so random. "Terry.... why...."

Terry: I TOLD YOU ITS RANDOM!
I'm losing it since i didn't hit nuts.... and bruising myself in the process. Its really hard to hit straight seriously. Wonder how other did it.... when wind blows....
We decided to go eat with others on that day so we waited for Thomas. You can never miss that Afro from that far really....
Went with Terry to drink... and so we decided to just drink at Starbucks. It was suppose to be alcohol day! Ooh well....
This two drinks lasted us till 10:30. Its really good~ But its really expensive though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I TOLD YOU IT WAS RANDOM! XDDD
I can't believe the staff took that arrow away even though it bounced back to me! I could've had another shot!!