Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Malacca Trip Yo~ - 03

OK so we took our little nap, and all and we went to this mall, not the very shiny mall we wanted to go to but well yea it was ok. It had a nice cinema there. They even let us sneak Mcdonalds into the show haha.... Ok they didn't let us bring it in but we snuck in on them ahahaha.... We watch this show called Babylon A.D. It wasn't really good and the ending SUCKXORS. Yea its a story without a tail too. It just suddenly ended. We went like "Eeeerrrr..... What happen?" So if i give a rating for that show. It'll be 4/10. REDO! [XD]


We then hang around the mall wondering aimlessly when we decided to leave there and head for somewhere to have Yum Cha Session at this place called "Friends Cafe." I'm starting to hate all this weird places with names like "Friendster Cafe" and "Facebook Cafe" because it not really attractive or anything. I take a look at it and go "DUMBASS name for a cafe" and walks off. What the hell?! Can't you name it "Chicago Machingo"? That would have been awesome. If it isn't at least its catchy. Dumbass cafe owners can't even pick a right name for a cafe. Specially when its a cafe with no WIFI connection in it. Anyway, we had this funny guy name Nick [ I think. ] which came out of nowhere and become friends with us. Yea, and so we did our thing like chat chat chat and more chat. Drink and bitch. WAH LAH! Yum Cha session over ahahaha. Well many topics came up and it was hilarious. After that we head home cause Tricia thought it was late. [ Not for me] Thomas was being lazy and i just realize that he only had jeans in his bag. He came to Malacca with a couple of jeans to sleep in with. THOMAS YOU NEED PROPER PAJAMAS.

That night was pretty frosty for me. Well of cos, we talk, chat and bitch that night till 5am and did a lot rolling around the floor. When its time to sleep. Sandra and Tricia decided to stay and sleep in our room. With the way they were sleeping there wasn't much room on the floor. This is where its really frosty. SANDRA DECIDED TO TAKE MY PILLOW AND BLANKET FOR HERSELF. "AAAAHHHH! GIVE IT BACK SANDRA!" *shivers.* Well she took it anywayz..... and so i was left with my thin mattress and i had to wrap around in it. Thats all i have. AND I HAD TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH WHILE SHE GOES "I'm really cozy~~" and smiles. AAARRGGG! Its so freaking cold there and i'm wearing shorts. So in the middle of the night i switched places 3 times to get to a place with the lowers possible temperature to sleep at. It was near the door and I swear to god, Tricia's mom came in and looked at me with that face saying "Whats this frozen dumbass doing here?" I was so poor i had to go and take my towel and cover my legs with it. Tricia came to me in the morning and said "I have extra mattreses." Thank you very much Tricia.... *Shivers shivers shake shake* but luckily Tricia was a kind host.
We then went to hunt down some Chicken Ball Rice things that was famous in Malacca. The actual shop was closed so we had to settle down for another. Its actually just rolled up chicken rice? Tricia say its better. I mean its Chicken Rice... How can it be better? Oooh ooh!! and we went Jonker Street and people was looking at Sandra's long hair and she would not admit to it that people are looking at it. Even some malay passerby said "AH MOI Rambut Panjang" LOLXORS. Thomas and i was following Sandra at the back just to see people that are staring at her hair. PEOPLE ACTUALLY TALK BOUT HER HAIR AT THE OPPOSITE TABLE. She also adopted this cute furry Dwarf Hamster. While they were at it, Thomas and I checked out other things. [=P] We even had the chance to say goodbye ahahaa. That night we had proper sleeping places so thank GOD! HALLELUJAH! I was sleeping next to Tricia but.... you know..... Tricia talks in her sleep. [=.=''] And she talks beside my ears as if her mouth was homing. I thank god for a proper place to sleep but its seriously funny now. She changes a lot of positions during her sleep. There was one that looked like a sleeping buddha.This is Chicken Ball Rice. Its just chicken rice >.<''I love this old streets of Malacca. Gives you the right feeling of Malaysia.Well since the only thing to see there is the church we climbed all the way up.Pose pose pose!!This is an interesting scene? Whatcha looking at mate?!

No comments: