Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Week New Semester.

And so my visions of our new semester has begun and I'm still not sure if a nightmare will begin soon after. Last semester was all stress maybe because we don't get enough sleep, tons of assignments and it takes ages to finish what we've started. This semester was not be totally cast away from sleep deprived as well. I would say its a beginning of it all. Though i've not tasted the devil's fruit this sem yet, but its on its way to my menu soon. I'm not being negatif and all, but there is a good and bad in it. No matter how stress i was, i actually enjoyed what i was doing last semester. It would have been a complete different thing if i was to sit on my table and do accounts all day calculating money that don't belong to me. My god. I'm pretty happy seeing my friends and all again. I'll update more bout this when i get to know my Lecturers more and what we do in class. Its them who decides if this semester would be awesome or not. I'll keep my eyes on them but so far they are pretty good but we are yet to know their characteristics so they may just turn behind and screw your life upside down. So i'll do my best.

No comments: