Sandra asked me to answer this really dumb dumb questions which she got it from elsewhere.
1) Are you really ready for 100 questions?
No, Sandra thinks i am though....
2) Who's the best kisser you've ever kissed?
I've not really had a real kiss.
3) Do you believe in God?
No. They are not out there people!.
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
My mom. Its mothers day.
6) What's your ringtone?
"Let Me See Your Love" from Air Gear Original Soundtrack.
7) Have a best friend?
Yes i do thank you very much.
8) Are you a boy or girl?
BOY.
10) How do you want to die?
Of old age and in the presence of all my family [My wife if she's not gone first, my children, their wives or husbands.]
11) What did you last drink?
Milo, made it myself. Had Cream Crackers too.
12) Last call?
From Tian Hui, called me to go to Heng Leong's house.
13) Tom from MySpace is about to go to jail, what’s your first thought?
That bastard deserved that.
14) Do you have an attitude?
Attitude? Stupid general question.
16) Ever been in love?
Yes i did.
17) How much do you text?
A lot. Enough for me to need to use stupid Digi Foo-yuh Monthly Plan.
18) Like reading?
Yea. A lot of books at home.
19) Are you gonna get high later?
High? What kind of high?
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yes i do. Everyone hates someone. Only a dumbass would answer no.
21) Do you miss someone?
Yes. Full stop.
21) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl you idiot.
22) Who is your best friend's brother's wife's daughter's boyfriend?
My best friend doesn't have a brother. Question void.
24) Do you tan a lot?
HELLO? MALAYSIA? We have no choice!
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Dumb. I'm actually answering this.
26) Ever eat food in a car while someone or your self is driving?
Yes, i do that all the time. People shouts and scream when i drink, eat and drive.
28) Have you ever started a rumor?
Nope. Not intentionally at least.
30) Are Barbie & Ken bad influences on people?
Whose Barbie & Ken?
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes, a lot.
32) What are you listening to?
Only Time by Enya.
33) Do you want to have kids?
NO.
34) Ever kissed somebody thats name started with an E?
Er, Cheek kiss? Yes. Lip kiss. No.
35) Do you type fast?
Pretty fast i guess.
36) Do you have piercings?
No. Mom says not to come back home if i had them.
38) Can you spell?
What am i doing?!
39) What do you miss most about your past?
My vision of the future. Its in chaos now.
40) What are you craving right now?
Not "Ice Monster."
43) Does somebody love you?
Yes. My parents and sisters. I love them too.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yea.... I guess.
61) Are you secretly liking someone?
Er. I guess....
62) Do you believe your ex thinks about you?
No.
63) Who is your 6th best friend?
Whose number 6th?
64) Have you ever been betrayed by a best friend?
No, i've not. I've seen a lot though.
65) Your hair color?
Its black. The colour of darkness and chaos. I love it.
66) Is your house big?
Its a small house in a small small world.
67) Where is your cat at?
They are everywhere. [=P]
68) Have you ever walked outside in the rain?
Yes, i love doing that. Its lovely. Its gives me a calm feeling just thinking bout it.
69) Do you think you're a good person?
I do not know what society thinks of me. But i hope they think well of me.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes. You may not know the reason though.
71) Do you take drugs?
I can get high without it. If i want to.
72) Last time you had a nice bubble bath?
Never really had one.
74) Whats your middle name?
Phee. So what?! I'm Chinese my god!
75) Do you play the Wii?
I hate neeeding to move around too much. Being an idiot swinging a remote around all day breaks a person.
76) How do you feel about Wal-Mart?
They sell walls?
77) How long have you had a myspace?
I have none. Question Void.
78) Who has inspired you the most?
My uncle. Bundles of money he brings in by sitting there.
79) Favorite line?
"Have you danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
80) How old will you be in 4months?
18. 18 rated movie here i come!! Well Malaysia suck. So its probably censored. Malaysia's a bitch sometimes.
81) Are you mean?
Yes i am to certain defenseless people.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
No. Idiots are everywhere. They don't even know they are idiots.
83) Do you believe in true love?
Yes. But it is rarely found nor can they be seen by others. Only they can truly see themselves. We can only judge.
84) Do you like roller coasters that go upside down?
Yes! WOOHOO! *Swirls*
85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Yes. I love myself. That is the first step to loving and being proud of others.
86) Do you wanna change?
We change all the time. Its just not drastic changes. So we don't notice them.
87) Do you like to be outside?
Yes. I like being in the presence of my friends.
88) What are you looking forward to?
Meeting my friends next sem and have HELL of a time.
89) Are you bored?
Yes. I'm rotting. Life is a bitch sometimes.
90) Do you want to get married?
Yes. I wanna find her one day.
91) Ever fail a class?
Yes.
92) Are you hungry?
All the time.
93) Do you have a bank account?
Yes. Why?!
94) What makes you happy?
Seeing & Being able to make others smile and laugh.
95) Would you change your name?
I have other names i want. But only if i started life with them. I like my name.
96) Do you know how to skateboard?
No.
97) Has someone ever sang to you?
Yea.... The torture. Sandra really messes with the world.
98) Do you watch the news?
Yes, Malaysia has makes the best news. I laugh to myself everyday.
99) What is your zodiac sign?
Leo.
100) How does your bf/gf feel about their ex?
I'm not sure. Never talked bout it when i had one.
I'm done Sandra. Weird Questions though.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment