Friday, January 2, 2009

Last Design-2 Class.

At the last day of Design 2 which is our lecturer Travis's Class. We have to do a presentation on the box thingy we designed.Trisha's Group was up first. If i remembered correctly its bout a tiger, floating, clouds and playing in a forest or something. XD
We were up next where Jun Yuen, our leader starts BS-ing first. We weren't prepare for it to tell the truth. =P

From this presentation, i have come to know that the power of BS-ing is definitely served us well. Its absolutely necessary in life. MY LIFE!
Siao Qing Hua {Small Frog, nickname from the way she can sit!], Kai, Joe and Feiyan.
Chea wen's group which has some absent members but everything was done. [ I guess] XD
Lucas's Group. Funny convo they had when they presented.

Lucas: I've made this box bla bla bla.
Alex : To correct you, "WE" did the box.
Lucas: SO!!
Alex : *Stares At Floor*
Actually it looks pretty awesome. Though a lot of question was bombarded at them. XD Art is a hard thing to understand.
Jullie, Aaron Yong, Se Lin, and Chia Chee with their 1000 Dragon Crystal Transparent BOX which i unfortunately cannot see even one dragon. The idea was awesome and much effort was put in. Just no dragon.
Phee Chien: I don't seem to be able to see any dragon.
Travis : Stupid people cannot see one.
Phee Chien: =.='' [ Are you saying i'm stupid?]
Travis : I also cannot see.
Phee Chien: LOLX. XD

Chia Chee~~
Then we have Kazaf(Casandra), Terry and Kelly on their god thingy staring to earth. Kazaf's Gold in colour pants, is it just me?!
Kevin, Miss Chew, Ivan and Jon Jon. Sandy was absent. Sadly. This is their underwater thingy.
Travis our lecturer. His english very "cragee".
Monkey thingy for Mae Si's Team.
Class Group Photo.
Me and Travis. My hair is horrible. I need ta cut the fringe.
Me and Miss Chew. I don't know why i wanted the photo though. Its a sudden thing i guess.

No comments: