Saturday, January 3, 2009

Good Morning World~

I've woke up this morning at looked out my window and saw the cloudy morning. It looked like it was drizzling but i couldn't be bothered and mindlessly changed my clothes from my comfortable pajamas to my jogging clothing. I mean who would do this on a day which seems to be drizzling and will start raining cats and dogs anytime then. Me i guess. Only me. I started walking at a fast form being that as the way i always started before going to the jog. I've also realized this few days that i've seriously put on weight and that i couldn't run that much anymore. I've better watch the amount i take cause i think i've been eating to much during my college time. Well, its Sunway Piramid, and food was to be found everywhere there. Being able to run/jog for 10 rounds last time really sucks now as 5 was my limit now. The mp3 player which i brought along every morning did not seem to be useful this particular morning. The rain sounds nice. Yes people! The rain sounds really really nice and i really hoped it would stop drizzling and start pouring over me then. People who were walking to the morning pasar was looking at me as they were holding an umbrella each above their heads. I guess i had a lot of things to talk to myself about which well this morning seems to be the right time as class starts this Monday and work will pile up. Maybe not as much as what the last few semester was to me but knowing "The One Academy", work will be given and i can't say i hate it. This semester, i'm going to have less help from my friends from CD085-1 being seperated to our different courses were taking. Can't be calling them and msg-ing them early morning on what we have to pass up that day itself. Specially going to miss the guys, Jun Yuen, Jia Tat, and King Zen[Ah Beng]. I'm going to miss talking to Terry, Kazaf about Bishies and arguing with Kelly over... over... i don't know... what do we always talk about?! XD Anyway, its like starting over again. Meeting more people that we will hate and like or love. I think i will have a couple of my classmates being in the same class like Sandy, Johnny, Chea Wen, and Jullie. I think Andy told me he wanted to come over to DG085-2 as well. I would like him around. He draws awesome mecha. Some friends are flying away to other places on earth. Heng Leong is flying away to Aussie Land and i'll be lacking one person in my Friday Yum Cha Gang. Seperation is a hard thing to do i guess but i'll have to accept them. They're not that far just that we don't come in contact so much. I'll have to use my phone and msn more often now that i think bout it. I think my grades isn't good enough last semester so i've better buckle up this sem. Lots more to think bout but i guess i'll stop here.

New Year's Resolution? Status: Unknown

No comments: